One of the attractions about R.S. Taylor & Sons Brewery is the variety of beers that we craft. But, with so many types, it can be hard to remember the characteristics of each type and what to pair them with. From Ales and IPAs to Stouts and Lagers, there are so many styles to suit everyone’s palette! That’s why we bring you our simple guide to some of the most popular types of beer. Check it out, then stop by our Farm Brewery and Main Tap Room in Salem (West Hebron) for a sampling of our beers. We look forward to seeing you!
RS Taylor and Sons Brewery News
R.S. Taylor & Sons Official Beer Guide
R.S. Taylor & Sons - Friday, January 15, 2016
- Three Reasons People Choose Beer Over Other Beverages
- The Five Categories Beer Are Judged On
- Write a Review on Untappd!
- Plan Your Fall Event
- Upcoming Events: Meet Our Sources
- Is Dark Beer Good For Your Health?
- The Ultimate Beer Flight
- What Makes a Craft Beer a Craft Beer?
- Why Are There Seasonal Beers?
- Beer and Food Pairings